Packt Publishing has announced a new DFIR book – “Digital Forensics with Kali Linux” by Shiva V.N Parasram.
You will learn:
- Get to grips with the fundamentals of digital forensics and explore best practices
- Understand the working of file system, storage and data fundamentals
- Discover incident response procedures and best practices
- Use DC3DD and Guymager for Acquisition and preservation techniques
- Recover deleted data using with Foremost and Scalpel
- Find evidence of accessed programs and malicious programs using Volatility.
- Perform Network and Internet capture analysis with Xplico
- Carry out professional digital forensics investigations using DFF and Autopsy automated forensic suites
The book is available for pre-order here.